Confirmation Email Today + a Surprise

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Yay!! Confirmation Email today, a couple of things:

Can't have a slide out BBQ with the 17.56-2 unless we convert bottom dinette to permanent bunk. No real biggy and in all honesty we probably would keep it set up as a bed all the time anyways.

And.... Also got told that I get a $150 spotters fee because Natalie on this forum gave my name when she ordered a new Expanda.:p

Thanks Natalie (10petenat) and Congrats on the new purchase!!!!

All set for delivery on the 15th of AUG!!

Anybody else.. don't forget to mention me when you buy from Warburton Caravans!!! :cool:

Doogle

Mar 18, 2011
Melbourne, Victoria
The bottom bunk will be nice and warm on a cold winter's night after having cooked a BBQ....and you'll probably wake up during the night having hunger cravings :)

Wayne2410

Jun 5, 2011
Central Coast, NSW
Well done Bigman,

Our date is 27th August so if your on time that means we should get "THE CONFIRMATION CALL" in a couple of weeks.

Wonder if I give Damian at Jayco Newcastle your name you might get another spotters fee :rolleyes:?

Please post heaps of pic's when she arrives just to keep me going for that few extra weeks till ours arrives.

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Are you going to take the slide out BBQ and did they give any details on the permanent bottom bunk?

Yes, I think i will take the BBQ the chef and i have discussed and she wants it!! The only details I got about the bunk was if i wanted it or not. And in all reality I don't think with having 3 kids that I would never have the bed not made, and i figure that I will gain a little storage space too!

The bottom bunk will be nice and warm on a cold winter's night after having cooked a BBQ....and you'll probably wake up during the night having hunger cravings :)

When I say Chef I mean Chef, the wifey does all the cooking and is meticulous with the cleaning of the BBQ, but a little bit of extra warmth wouldn't go a stray!! (she actually is a chef!)

Please post heaps of pic's when she arrives just to keep me going for that few extra weeks till ours arrives.

For sure.. I think it gets worse after the email/call, gets the excitement up again!! :p

10petenat

Jun 5, 2011
Yeppoon, Central Queensland
Gee I hope someone manages to mention me in the next few weeks then. You deserve it. If it wasn't for this forum we probably would have ended up buying second hand. We went to the Brisbane caravan and camping show last weekend to go through all of the models before we made our final decision. Warburton caravans have been great. Have paid our deposit and are heading there in the next few weeks to finalize all of the extras. We bought a 20 generator at the show and are tossing up whether to go with the solar or not....Thank you bigman.....look forward to sharing stories......