17' Series Changes are possible on new 17-56-1

Justin

Feb 1, 2015
Melbourne
Hi everyone
Just letting you know that changes are possible on new jayco !
I recently purchased a new 17-56-1 at melbourne show , and requested that hot water isolator , solar controller , battery isolator be relocated behind cupboard above fridge away from little fingers . Today got a call from jayco saying that it was able to be done !!! So if you think of any changes on your new van don't be shy to ask you dealer !
Cheers
Justin

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Hey @Justin

Having had 2 new Jayco's I know you can ask for changes, the trick is whether Jayco make those changes mate. Last van I got all but two but that was after refusing to take the first offering that hardly had any and the wrong options to boot.

Ha ha good luck I hope they do it right for you.

Justin

Feb 1, 2015
Melbourne
hi achjimmy
Thanks for the heads up !!
Will ring dealer this week and try get written conformation . Cheers
Justin

Having had 2 new Jayco's I know you can ask for changes, the trick is whether Jayco make those changes mate. Last van I got all but two but that was after refusing to take the first offering that hardly had any and the wrong options to boot.

Ha ha good luck I hope they do it right for you.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: achjimmy

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
hi achjimmy
Thanks for the heads up !!
Will ring dealer this week and try get written conformation . Cheers
Justin

]

Yes mate out it in writing and tell them they are show stoppers.

Flossymk1

Apr 29, 2014
Brisbane, QLD
Yes I've found that "don't take no for an answer" is a good way to go lol - I had to really fight to get my left hand door on our 20.63-1, and we eventually got it across the line! :)

Justin

Feb 1, 2015
Melbourne
Hi flossymk1
Good work !!
Spoke to the dealer today he is going to send me all paper work regarding request / changes !!
Cheers justin

Reactions: Flossymk1