Caravan Suspension and other parts;

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Today I found The Shop, truly a place to wander around.................. if you want springs, bearings, shackles, hitches, hangers, jocket wheels, road wheels and wheel nuts, all that stuff this joint is the place, its on the shelf or on a big rack, you can look and touch, not browse some catalogue so it can be ordered, its there, wave the plastic and put in in your vehicle................ Not overpriced and the fellas behind the counter know what their talking about...........https://www.probar.net.au/............ its at Caboolture QLD in an industrial estate ust off Bribie Island Rd, that is one of the best I have ever seen, they have one of the best caravan repair mobs there, TJM and more in fact type Probar Wholesale into Google Maps and look at all the great places located there, they even have 2 x Aircraft Museums.... really need to take the van next time and overnight.

Was worth the mongrel drive down the freeway to get my new springs.........................

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Hey @rags thought I had replied but its gone, stupid phone doesn't always send.......... Anyway, I did look at RTM but they had no idea what I was on about, Big Mal has double slipper springs, he doesn't like to conform to norm.......... Probar knew what I was on about and actually had them in stock which was handy, springs not really a thing send by mail........

rags

Hey @rags thought I had replied but its gone, stupid phone doesn't always send.......... Anyway, I did look at RTM but they had no idea what I was on about, Big Mal has double slipper springs, he doesn't like to conform to norm.......... Probar knew what I was on about and actually had them in stock which was handy, springs not really a thing send by mail........

I think they may only carry the one model off the rack, the 7 leaf Alko Outback. Luckily I was upgrading from 6 leaf to 7 leaf.
I ordered mine online as they had an online special of 10% off, but picked them up at the North Lakes store so I had them without delay. I notice they have had a price rise since I got them.
https://www.roadtechmarine.com.au/7-leaf-eye-to-eye-offroad-spring-kit/p/TTK135

Attachments

• C121CA8F-69D3-4131-8BA0-F0AB109D0441.jpeg
    C121CA8F-69D3-4131-8BA0-F0AB109D0441.jpeg
    364 KB · Views: 254
  • D42F1A6C-9F26-4848-91CE-C42D2D3148A2.jpeg
    D42F1A6C-9F26-4848-91CE-C42D2D3148A2.jpeg
    386.3 KB · Views: 274
Reactions: Drover