Caravan Covers

D4Dazz

Dec 31, 2011
Rowville, VIC
Well theres only about 8 or 9 weeks to go untill the Expanda arrives so I'd better get to work. The new girls isnt going to fit in the garage and will be stored outside.:pray: so Im after a little help with caravan covers.

I have seen some for around $1200 mark, which for is simply ridiculous.....buils a carport for less. Does anyone have have any suggestions where to start. I want something that is snug fitting so it does not flap in wind and rub on the fibboglass to much.

Bayswater Jayco have some for around $400 which sound pretty good..just not to sure of the brand.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Darren.

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Daz...we have a Coast to Coast cover bought with our van from Bayswater in December.

The quality is good and it does the job. Even if it lasts 3 years and we then replace it, it will still be cheaper than one of the luxury ones.

Doubt the super expensive ones last twice as long.

Alan

Feb 3, 2012
Altona Vic
Well theres only about 8 or 9 weeks to go untill the Expanda arrives so I'd better get to work. The new girls isnt going to fit in the garage and will be stored outside.:pray: so Im after a little help with caravan covers.

I have seen some for around $1200 mark, which for is simply ridiculous.....buils a carport for less. Does anyone have have any suggestions where to start. I want something that is snug fitting so it does not flap in wind and rub on the fibboglass to much.

Bayswater Jayco have some for around $400 which sound pretty good..just not to sure of the brand.

Darren.
I have a cover that will fit as i have just reconfigured my garage to fit my van in. Have not got around to putting it on Ebay. It has 3 straps that go under, two tie flaps back and front and a zip for the door. Waterproof and worked well. It cost about $250. Ring me on 0418101524 if you want to discuss it. Regards Alan

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com

Darren.
what brand is it that they stock? BCF got the prestiage brand.mate of mine has a camec brand and he is really pleased with it.

Aremac

Sep 20, 2011
Townsville, North Queensland.
Hi Darren,

I had the same problem when we got our van home and it wouldn't go under the carport. I picked up a camec brand cover from http://www.bigredcaravanparts.com.au
for $300 delivered to NQ. Easy transaction and lighting quick postage - no affilliation just a happy customer. Time will tell how long we get out of the cover in the harsh NQ sun,
but it was cheaper than the alternative. ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.