Bright Holiday Park

greynt

Dec 15, 2012
Yarra Valley
Hi all,

Just had my second visit here and thought that I should a comment on it. The facilities are part modern part older style depending on where your site is. We have used both and found that they were kept clean and maintained although being newer the modern ones seemed a little nicer. There is mixture of powered, non powered and permanent sites. The facilities are good with camp kitchens scattered around the park. There are a couple of playgrounds for the kids, but no jumping pillows etc. They also have a creek running threw the park which was good for kids to paddle in. The flow was not super fast so was happy for my 2 (5 + 9) to play in it. I would imagine that it could be crowded in summer as the park has no pool. The sites are varied and you can park by the river if so desired. The sites we had were a little angled but not to bad. There are flat sites available, just luck of the draw for us. They fitted our van (20.62-3ob) with room to spare width wise. Most had shade cloth on the ground next to where you park the van for your annex/awning. A couple of things that we really like about the park is the fact that you can have a fire and also it is a 5 minute walk to the centre of town. Great after a few drinks with dinner to be able to walk back. Would happily recommend this park for both couples and families.

Cheers
greynt

Reactions: cruza driver

crmmg

Gday greynt
We too have just returned from Bright Holiday Park (Cup Weekend). We camped near the entrance to the park. The toilet facilities near us had been updated since our visit last year. One downside was the hot water situation on those busy mornings. Great park though. As you said the closeness to town is very appealing. Especially when you have the brewery nearby!