17' Series Blueys 2014 1756-2 outback

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I thought someone on here said it was a terrible place or might have been WiKi Camps, found some places I say 22ft and I end up hanging on the road, so say 27ft now.

Reactions: KECL and davemc

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Trees are interesting. They look nice
Although not really practicable with vans make spots hard and we had a tree full Galah's over us at Ballarat for a week.
Lucky car and van white :).. had to wash down each day.. Car we took a couple of times to car wash

and yes @Drover I normally say bigger as well now.. and the Starcraft 22" is smaller then a New Age etc 22" length wise.
You would think if you ran a caravan park you know what size you can put on each site. Although the truth is out there :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluey and 1DayIll

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Got the boat out...... at night tucked right up into van at back of annex car backed right up against it motor got motor locks on it have a hard time getting it off without me knowing carnt move the boat with car up blocking it just in case heaps of room on my site it can stay on an angel hooked up to the car just drive out with it hooked up never used to abel to that
20201224_164116.jpg

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Got the boat out...... at night tucked right up into van at back of annex car backed right up against it motor got motor locks on it have a hard time getting it off without me knowing carnt move the boat with car up blocking it just in case heaps of room on my site it can stay on an angel hooked up to the car just drive out with it hooked up never used to abel to that
View attachment 66198
Did you catch fish

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well done, now make sure its only fish you catch................................. Santa brought me a new PENN fishing shirt so I may be in luck when I get home..............the Berkeley one wasn't any good.

• Haha
Reactions: DRW and Bluey

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Well bit of a sad day sold the 17 well dropped it off to new owner hes haveing car issues so i took it to him .....
It served us very well and the people i sold it to are new caravaners first van for them very nice young couple 2 kids hope it dose the same for them as it did for us performed very well thanks for the memory's glad i got my driveway back though
Well, that's the end of this thread I suppose. Long live the 20

Reactions: Bluey