17' Series Blueys 2014 1756-2 outback

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Did you show him pics of your fish???? Tour of modern Cruiser but he would need a bib for the drool.....:);):p:p

Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Touchie subject @Drover he will never use it again i think he sold it in a garage sale

Thats pretty sad state of affairs Bluey, very sad ........................ I would check with Kiama might be a few folks from the fires holding out till they can get back home, it will certainly be awhile before the Princess Hwy opens fully I reckon ...... and most of the area east of the Hume to the coast seems to be in flames.....

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
As you drive thru Albion Park Rail where you will see the Flying Kangaroo tail of the 747 at HARS, thats my home territory, except it was all dairy farms and I stomped all over the hills and mountains there, I lived by the Lake at Oak Flats, rode billy Carts down the hills which are now colorbond jungles, milked cows amongst what is now suburbia as well as bunny shooting in the hills by the highway which was only a 2 lane road........Great place for a kid to grow up, small town surrounded by open space, now all but a dream, we used to ride our treadlies to Kiama even but be stuffed and hope we could get a train back home.

Last edited:

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
hi to all yes im a new member pick up my van in june hopefully trying to sort out what is best to order

got with the van extra dark privacy screens ,wind up tv antenna, 2 ,120watt solar panels , floor matting ,
side end blocker , payed extra for alco esc ,picnic table , water filter I will fit external one as well ,out side tv point , I have a prado 07 diesel auto should I get extended draw bar , swivel hitch I like the hyland , or anything else I have forgotten I have 2 young kids 3 and 8 weeks and carnt wait to take them caravanning , are chips the way to go for the car dose anyone else tow one with a prado

thanks for any advice I can get
bluey
Welcome bluey

Reactions: Bluey and Crusty181

Brente1982

Oct 7, 2019
Epping
I've found a lot of the caravan parks along the Murray are terrible. The only decent one I've stayed at is Yarrawonga Holiday Park.

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
We stayed there they put us on a site and our A frame was on the road.. He said did you tell us you had a 22' when you booked.
I said yes and rang the weekend before.. Oh we pretty full
They moved us to another crap site. Drive thru ensuite we could not open the awning. not super level as well
Nice place although yes you do wonder. All the sites could be bigger if they planned them better.
lots of onsite vans.

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
pretty sure you need to fill in the size of the van online anyway.
Did not mind the park itself the site was crap.. Was last July holidays hence booked a ensuite to be sure weather wise.
Do not even have a picture of the van setup as could not be bothered for once.