17' Series Best Caravan Insurance?

Pete

May 5, 2014
Hi, we are purchasing a new 1756 2 Outback and are looking for the best options for insurance. Has anyone used RAA for caravan insurance for their Expanda? Just wondering how they weigh up compared to others. We have everything else insured with RAA and thought we may as well insure the caravan with them as well if there coverage is good.

MBC004

Feb 3, 2014
I use cil a little dearer than the normals but better service and spew lies in the rv industry

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
Search 'insurance' and tick the box for 'Search titles only' and numerous threads will come up.

There are so many variables with insurance dependant on the individual.

I personally went with YouI as I combined it with my home and car. Found them the cheapest and best coverage. Don't except the first quote they give you, I got them to half the excess and take another $50 off the premium.

Janbo

Feb 19, 2014
Adelaide
Imhad RAA for my Eagle, got a few quotes when Ingot the Expanda, CIL was actually better than the RAA and they trow in the CIL travel saver card which although I have not had chance to use yet ( it came on Monday) I think I will get some value out of it.

RAA quoted me a special rate as I was an existing customer but CIL was a tad cheaper, both allow monthly payments without extra charge.

Joanne

Dec 10, 2013
Adelaide
We have our Starcraft insured with RAA. But have never had a claim so don't really know how good they are with the Caravan insurance. Also have 3 cars insured with them and have never had a problem with any claims on Car Insurance. In fact, we changed to a cheaper company a few years ago and had a terrible time with a claim so went back to RAA and won't change again.
You never know how good your insurance is until you have to make a claim.