Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW

Good grassy camp sites
Power: Yes
Water: Yes
Sullage: some spots
Dump Point: Yes
Shower/Toilets: Yes (Pin code required) but other toilets (public) located around the park
Pet friendly : Yes
Easy walk to local shops, pubs cafes etc.

Cost: $12 per person/per night
Bookings recommended.

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Blew my engine in my old Norton in the 70's heading from Nowra to Sydney in front of Graham park at Berry, have never liked the place ever since (also my first girlfriend was from Berry):(

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
Hey @Bushman, I just rang up to book a spot down here for the weekend and the bloke said, "No need, plenty of spots here." Hope he's right!

Looking at google maps, I saw a nice little spot just out of town beside Broughton Creek. Streetview shows a van pulled up there.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Hey @Bushman, I just rang up to book a spot down here for the weekend and the bloke said, "No need, plenty of spots here." Hope he's right!

Looking at google maps, I saw a nice little spot just out of town beside Broughton Creek. Streetview shows a van pulled up there.

Yep should be right, best to get in early though, there's a new onsite manager, seems better than the grumpy old fart that was there before.
I think that other spot maybe marked as "day use only"

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
Great base to explore Berry, Gerringong, Shoalhaven Heads.
20140517_123006.jpg

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
Make sure you check what's on at the Berry Showground before you head there. Was awaken on Sunday morning by the National Heritage Motoring Show, which included lawnmower racing! Was happy to go by the 11am checkout.
But was a great spot, close to shops and the doughnut van. It was nice having a level spot for a change and not spending half an hour just trying to get the van level.
I reckon this place would be a good spot for a regional expandas downunder meet in the future. Kids can ride bikes around safely and able to keep an eye on them. Got the oval for a game of cricket/footy, and in the warmer months looks like there is a swimming pool (it currently looked like a duck pond).

Reactions: Bushman

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
You might be onto something there about a meet at Berry, I know a caravan clubs us it for that, good thinking 99

And if ya there the 1st Sunday of the month (except Feburary) it Berry Markets, which are pretty good, though got washed out last time we were there.