VIC Bellarine BIG4 (Marcus Hill)

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
ok belated post keep forgetting to post up.
Our first trip in the new Starcraft was to Bellarine BIG4. June 6-10 2014
We stayed here before Christmas in a rented Expanda 16.49-4 we liked it so much we came back with our own van on our first trip

http://bellarine-holiday-park.vic.big4.com.au/
Not the cheapest 4 nights 2 adults and 4 kids $346. Was Queens Birthday long weekend
Although a very very nice park.
Has a lot of things for the kids to do playground, 3 jumping pillows, half oval with footy posts, walking track, BMX track, flying fox, heated indoor pool, hire bikes, tennis court..
Also a separate toddlers play room which is good for small kids.

As it was the long weekend they had activities for the kids each morning for free.
The sites are very large and big which was great for the first time reversing even nicer the site in front was empty so just went forward and back and was done :)
Camp kitchen area is nice and clean with a gas heater and TV and some nice wood tables and benches.
The amenities are good separate toilets or mini bathroom with shower and toilet. Baby change table in a couple and they had a heat lamp which was good changing twins :)

Had a TV room which couches that showed movies at night got there early and watched Shrek 2 in the warmth on the big screen TV :)

The heated pool and play area is great nice and warm in the pool. We stayed the extra day so had the pool to ourselves Monday arvo when it cleared out.
We did the drive to ocean grove again and down to Portarlington market.

Meet a few people from the forum checked our a few vans I probably should not of :) @macca

The place is very very nice we will be back again staff where great.. Only thing I said to them they are missing is a small shop inside.. There is coffee though.
Its not really next to anything in Marcus Hill so we traveled to get supplies, saw people get coles delivery which I thought was good.
The park is gated and had nice roads looks almost new..

img_4727-jpg.jpg
img_4732-jpg.jpg
img_4783-jpg.jpg
img_4784-jpg.jpg
IMG_8724.JPG
IMG_4718.jpg
IMG_4720.jpg
IMG_4740.jpg

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Yes @davemc we have stayed there and rate it as one of the best for kids. Like you say it's new and will be better when the trees grow. Sites are nearly too big if that is possible ,pricey but well worth it.

Reactions: davemc

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Nice one @17triton... we were actually thinking of heading down there as well! But decided to try and get some extra work done around the house with Spring about to happen. Those sites are massive!

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
@17triton Those trees are getting bigger hope you had fun. We also almost there as I went to Cats vs Lions on Saturday night.. Family still not 100% so I did the trip down and back. Stopped with the big kids down the beach to Ocean Grove to play on the sand..
We might see if we are lucky and find a long weekend over Christmas depending on when the wife is working or myself.. Both won't know to mid Dec :(