17' Series Bed end options Gold Coast

KBerg Rig

Apr 13, 2013
Hello Expandas
We roll into the Gold Coast tomorrow and just wondering if anyone has had some weatherproof bed ends made up anywhere close by.
I had the Jayco ones but they were rubbish (didn't fit properly) so returned them. I still have the sail track installed.
I don't require fancy ones with windows or clears or openings or the cost. 99% of the time the privacy screens are fine, in five months on the road we've only copped heavy rain three times. Just want something to put up when I know the weather is looking suspect.
Much thanks Matt

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
we have very thick privacy screens made up by geelong jayco very good coped heaps of rain no leaks very industrial mesh look great not like the thin jayco ones if you type in bed ends or bed end covers in the search you may find heaps of info im in vic so not much help I know but that's what we have

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I had one made by a canvas company in Lawrence Drive, Nerang, I can't remember their name (it was 4 years ago) and they just copied the Jayco mesh screen. It would depend on how long you have to spare on the coast as I don't think any company would make them in a hurry.

Cootay

Jul 15, 2012
Engadine, NSW
Make your own, I did, about $20. Bunnings, buy a press stud pack and plastic (avail in various thickness, but to length required).

pomtony

Oct 30, 2013
All seasons vinyl (kakadu) located in currumbin, good quality but dear, paid 990 a fair while ago