Bed End Fan Mounting

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Hi Everyone,

Hope your Easter has started out well. I'm looking for some help and hope one of you may be able to help me out, a few days ago I was trawling through threads and came across a thread with pictures of mounting 12V fans to the 'hockey stick' in the bed end using a piece of conduit that had been split and then heated and deformed slightly to make a mounting clip that slipped over the tension bar, does anyone know what thread that was in and can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Dave

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
Hi Dave, that may of been me, unsure where the thread is but here are the pics.

Christian
image0001.jpg
image0002.jpg
image0003.jpg
image0004.jpg

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Jayco fan lights work a treat. Complete with clips for two way mounting. Two speed and simply reverse position to act as exhaust fan. Swap globes for LED's .

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Stone Stomper,

your a marvel it must have been your thread I was looking at, 1 question, did you get the fans off eBay and if not were did you get them from?

Hi Lara,

Thanks for the links, have just checked them out, looks interesting, sort of like Stone Stompers idea with an oscillating fan I will have to think about what to do. We are going down to Jayco Nowra next weekend to oder our new panda so it's starting to get very exciting, trouble is I probably wont be able to sleep once it is ordered until it arrives and that seems sssoooo far way.

Hi Xpandafan,

LED all the way, there is no question about that, the power saving are well worth it.

Thanks heaps

Dave & Jackie

Dave

Reactions: Xpandafan

Kimberley D

Sep 13, 2012
Darwin
Hi, we bought a fan/light combo (Command Electronics Inc) from Jayco. I love it! The fan is a tad on the noisy side but pros are that you can hang it facing down on the hockey stick bar, or facing into the main part of the van. When in bed i put it on the vertical pole in the far corner of the bed. Saved a non handy person such as me having to modify a little fan, and i like the fact it is flat and compact.

Reactions: Xpandafan