16' Series Bed Dividers

Oct 12, 2015
Newcastle
Hey All,

Forgive me if this has been covered before, I haven't been able to find anything in my searches :)

I'm looking for some ideas to separate two kids (8 and 4) who share one end of the Expanda (16.49.3).

I've seen the below for sale, but I need something that go's long ways as due to height.

Throw you ideas or homefab inventions my way!

Attachments

• Jayco Image 1.jpg
    Jayco Image 1.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,016

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
I have seen something like what your after, I think it was at a baby shop (?)

goes long ways down the bed, and splits it in half that way, not in the middle like your picture

Jemmo

Feb 25, 2016
Bendigo, Vic
Hi Michael,

We did what you are looking for and posted pics, but I am not sure how to link to it.
If you do a search on this site for "bed end divider jemmo", my old post comes up.

It works really well for our two kids (girl 11 and boy 9). Our daughter (in particular) wants a bit of privacy, and allows them to lay lengthwise across rather than the pic you supplied. Only takes 5 mins to put up, and because the mattress is divided in half lengthwise as well, it velcros to the floor between them.

Anyway, have a look and if you want any more info or pics let me know.
Cheers, Jemmo

PS - if anyone can tell me how to link to another post on this site that would be appreciated!!

39259-47934820c01f2b474b7a2f48e4d93d4d.jpg

Jemmo

Feb 25, 2016
Bendigo, Vic
Along similar lines, I forgot to mention that there's a great idea on this site somewhere, where someone has mounted a small rail (removeable) from the top corner of the cupboard where the shower meets the fridge across to the cook-top side of the wardrobe so that you can have a little privacy while you get changed (or somewhere to put your bath mat after getting out of the shower) - works particularly well when the little ones keep leaving the door of the van open!!

Reactions: bigcol

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
Hi,
here is how I would post a link to a message. There are probably other ways to do this.

if you look at the bottom right of the message you will see the message number in the thread preceded by a "#".
Left click on the number and a window should pop up, select "Copy link location"

In the message you want to post, select the link icon (chain symbol), paste the link in the box that pops up.

Here is an example linking to message:

http://expandasdownunder.com/threads/bed-dividers.10190/#post-175120

I hope this helps.

cheers
Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: Jemmo and bigcol

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
Reactions: bigcol and Jemmo