Battery

ckcklopic

Aug 11, 2011
Melbourne
Probably a stupid question but can anybody tell me what the second switch on the 'battery switch' is for. The top one turns battery on to enable 12v usage, what does the bottom one do?
Thanks,
Kim

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Ours is the same as Bank of Dad. The toilet operates on a different pump though (no separate switch)

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Ours is the same as Bank of Dad. The toilet operates on a different pump though (no separate switch)

Yes the loo runs on a seperate pump. The water pump I am talking about is to pump water from tanks to HWS when no mains water connected. Pretty sure thats right - older and wiser heads care to comment?!

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Yep your right BoD one pump for the taps and shower (if fitted) and one for the toilet which is always on if the battery switch is on and a battery fitted.

Also Kim you may have mentioned what mdl Expanda you have elsewhere but I may have missed it,.......what mdl is yours :whistle:

ckcklopic

Aug 11, 2011
Melbourne
Our model is a new 18.57-9. We picked it up late October just in time for a quick trip over 'cup weekend'. We are currently on our second trip this time for two weeks so have had a lot more time to try everything out. No real problems just a few niggles that will be attended to at first service. We really love our new van. Cheers Kim