17' Series Auto Electrician

JASA

Mar 15, 2013
Melbourne Vic.
Hi All,

Does anybody know a good Auto Electrician who understands caravans in Melbourne. Preferably around Dandenong, Berwick, Pakenham areas (South East). I'm about to buy a Nissan Pathfinder 550 and need to get it all wired up before Easter. I'm thinking of changing the van back to a 7 pin and run an Anderson plug as well.

I recall from a long time ago someone mentioned a fella in the Pakenham area, but I can't find the thread!

Thanks
Cheers James

TRAKADU

Jun 23, 2014
Melbourne
Hi James,
I use this guy as IMO he is the best in the industry. He was originally recommended to me by the Jayco Dealer. He has done couple of jobs for me so far and I am very happy with the workmanship. His name is Steve Stribbling (SS Auto Electrics - Tel: 0409 700 602. He is based in the Eastern Suburbs.
All the best Cheers TRAKADU

Fabulous

Feb 26, 2013
Melbourne
Hi James,
I use this guy as IMO he is the best in the industry. He was originally recommended to me by the Jayco Dealer. He has done couple of jobs for me so far and I am very happy with the workmanship. His name is Steve Stribbling (SS Auto Electrics - Tel: 0409 700 602. He is based in the Eastern Suburbs.
All the best Cheers TRAKADU

Used the same guy for the Patrol. No issues, he did it at Jayco whilst we did hand over

Reactions: JASA

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi All,

Does anybody know a good Auto Electrician who understands caravans in Melbourne. Preferably around Dandenong, Berwick, Pakenham areas (South East). I'm about to buy a Nissan Pathfinder 550 and need to get it all wired up before Easter. I'm thinking of changing the van back to a 7 pin and run an Anderson plug as well.

I recall from a long time ago someone mentioned a fella in the Pakenham area, but I can't find the thread!

Thanks
Cheers James

Choose wisely, I know of a Ti550 that is riddled with gremlins since having its brake controller installed, of course not wanting to scare there. Perhaps get the dealer, should you be getting it from dealer, to install.

As i did with C7, that way it will be a warrantied (is that such a word?)Pace.

Reactions: JASA