Auto Electrician Perth

KBerg Rig

Apr 13, 2013
Hello All
Have recently purchased my first real caravan and have joined the expanda family (yep another 17.56-2) I have heaps of questions so hopefully those more wise than me can help me out over the coming months.
My first question is can someone recommend an auto electrician in perth that also does caravans. When my fridge (150L) is running on DC it's upsetting the electrics in my Car. Its not the van as I've checked on another tow rig who also has a 12 pin jayco plug. Also I'm considering having an Anderson plug wired straight to the the fridge to improve its DC performance as the car already has an Anderson plug. Do need to bother? Much thanks

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hello All
Have recently purchased my first real caravan and have joined the expanda family (yep another 17.56-2) I have heaps of questions so hopefully those more wise than me can help me out over the coming months.
My first question is can someone recommend an auto electrician in perth that also does caravans. When my fridge (150L) is running on DC it's upsetting the electrics in my Car. Its not the van as I've checked on another tow rig who also has a 12 pin jayco plug. Also I'm considering having an Anderson plug wired straight to the the fridge to improve its DC performance as the car already has an Anderson plug. Do need to bother? Much thanks

Welcome :)

What is happening with the car electrics?

KBerg Rig

Apr 13, 2013
has flattened my second Battery, thought that when it got to a certain voltage the system on the car wouldn't let it draw down any further. First trip and had been on the road for 6 hours and the battery gave out, had Beverly had a problem with it previously, battery in the van was fine. Perhaps just a coincidence.

paulie484

Apr 12, 2012
Perth WA
Glenn Martinovich - Mission Auto Electrics

0419 242 869

mobile but based from Osborne Park

really nice guy, tell him an Ironman sent you his number !! he's a gun triathlete himself !!