attention nisspat

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Mate , have you picked up your 18.57.8 yet ?

Ours is ready for pick up at jayco factory & was booked in for the 24th of this month. However it has been put back until Dec 16th.
If you have mate is it possible for you to put pics up inside & out as we have yet to see an 18.57.8 on hear or anywhere in our travels. Cant wait to see it, its a painful wait.

Cheers,
Doggy.

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
Mate , have you picked up your 18.57.8 yet ?

Ours is ready for pick up at jayco factory & was booked in for the 24th of this month. However it has been put back until Dec 16th.
If you have mate is it possible for you to put pics up inside & out as we have yet to see an 18.57.8 on hear or anywhere in our travels. Cant wait to see it, its a painful wait.

Cheers,
Doggy.

HG'Day Doggy, just replied to your PM.

I pick it up Wed next week so I'll get a heap of pics for ya.....getting excited..lol

Cheers

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
Thanks mate. Drooling meself now.
Goodluck with the delivery mate.

Getting very excited now mate!!!! We went into Jayco Canberra yesterday but couldn't get a gimps of it as it was in the workshop :(.
One thing I found out though it has a tare of 2253kgs...holy cow!! she's a heavy van .

Anyways, some pics tomorrow after pick-up if I remember with all the excitement...LOL

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
One thing I found out though it has a tare of 2253kgs...holy cow!! she's a heavy van .

Geez Nispat, that is heavy.

The approx tare for that van is 1980kg (Std) & 2050kg (OB). You must have heaps of options?

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Sounds like he does Bank of Dad.

I think ours is along the same weight. Give or take. We have ordered the exact same model with more fruit on it than an orchid farm !

Hurry up Nissman , show us ya xmas pressy mate !!! Lol.

Cheers,
Doggy.

Reactions: NissPat

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
Geez Nispat, that is heavy.

The approx tare for that van is 1980kg (Std) & 2050kg (OB). You must have heaps of options?

Yeah I know, more then I expected.
If I look at the bright side I'll have to get myself a new vehicle to tow it..LOL