17' Series Any guidance on how to attach photos??

Omar H

Jan 12, 2017
Sydney
Hi all,

I'm really appreciative of everyone's help and advice and I wanted to post some photos of the mods I've managed to do.

I take the photos with my phone and can't upload more than 1 photo because it says the files are too large. Are there any threads with advice on what to do?

Thanks
Omar

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
The easiest way is to drop the size that your phone camera takes a pic with, need to go into settings....................this will also use less memory and data when you transfer them.

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
The quickest and easiest way for me is to use Photobucket. I have the app on my phone and once I have taken the photos i open the app and select the ones I want to upload. once that is complete I can then just copy and paste the IMG file into the post that I'm writing, if that makes sense....haha.

HTH.

Reactions: bigcol

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
I'm always having trouble with this!

The above works fine for those using a computer but I now do almost everything on an iPad so, after advice from others here, now use an app called Minima...but I have to remember to take the photos on the iPad.

I'm a dinasaur!

Reactions: dagree and bigcol

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
The quickest and easiest way for me is to use Photobucket. I have the app on my phone and once I have taken the photos i open the app and select the ones I want to upload. once that is complete I can then just copy and paste the IMG file into the post that I'm writing, if that makes sense....haha.

HTH.

another forum I am on, thats the only way to load pictures on - with Photobucket ect
which is a right royal pain somedays, as they have too many ads and takes ages for the flaming thing to load (1st world problems............)

Reactions: dagree

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I hate those online photo apps, use up data, on phone just drop the size of the photo and on laptop or desktop use an app, freebie, called Ifranview, no stupid adds doesn't go inline for anything and will give full editing options, actually been using it since sometime in the mid 90's, update every so often maybe but works well, do not like using the cloud for Photo's or anything as I burn my data sending and recieving plus a good way to be hacked or just lose data.
Have found I can copy and paste on here so can save heaps if the pic is the right size.