Electrical air con not working

Rockape

Nov 20, 2012
Hills District, NSW
Hi @Bluey ,
There is a reset button located where the remote sensor and operation light is at the bottom of the a/c unit. There is a small hole where you can push something small to hit the reset button. Also on mine I found that there was a poor connection in the junction box where the wiring from the postoperative skirt connects to the caravan wiring. Just make sure power is off if when you check this connection as it has 240v to it all the time.
Cheers
Nick

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
HI Bluey - hope you enjoyed the paddle steamer trip this morning!

Mate - a serious bummer the AC has not been working given how hot it has been at Swan Hill. We did not turn ours off for three days until we left this morning.

How are the kids coping with the heat? More importantly, how are the parents coping?? Guess the pool got a big workout.

Cheers,

Rohan

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
All good mate they have slept which is good but kept them up late to make sure we have been ok but it would have been nice to have it going boat ride and the old town was very good , good to see you got home safe good spot here i like it will be back again sometime pool all arvo today its cool now breeze blowing which is good

@Bluey
Great that you have all made it through the heat OK. Big4 Riverside Swan Hill is a great park - been there three times now and will be back again. Got home this arvo and 20oC and wind blowing a gale - big change from the heat of the last 3 days. Stay safe and happy travels.

Hope you get the AirCon sorted quickly.

Rohan

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
if jayco sent them to you and they have now no paper work on what he did that's their problem not yours they need to fix it again under warranty

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
nothing to do with them @davemc they wiped there hands days ago nothing to do with us he said ,,,,, its all Domectic as its there aircon in the van so through the good work of Oliver's in geelong , Domectic are sending me a new one
Thats interesting they pushed you off.. I heard that with other manufactures they just give you the phone # and say deal with it yourself. Thought Jayco handled it all?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Wow, you leave it to the last minute @Bluey , good news though............have a good run.

.....................Heard Coromal are going down the gurgler also.......................