Exterior Air command sparrow error code E4

Herbertclan

Mar 6, 2016
Perth
Hi everyone,

Been mucking around with the aircon trying to get familiar with it and hit a snag early in the game! Tried the heating part of it thinking this will tell me it's working and was suspect early on when it wouldn't blow air from the fan, after about 10-15mins it threw up the E4 error code. The fan does work in the other modes (cool, fan,and dry) but it is too cold to gauge if the cooling side is working. The compressor appears to be kicking in on both cool and heat modes but you only get fan speed/control when the cool is selected??

Looked online for repair agents and the closest one in Joondalup doesn't seem to list air command on their site? The others are a real trek down towards Armadale. Anyone know of a good caravan aircon repairer a bit closer to Perth? I'm in the swan valley and will need to pull a heart muscle if they are only open Monday to Friday.

Cheers Max,

Herbertclan

Mar 6, 2016
Perth
Thanks Bellbirdweb for the reply,

I can hear the compressor kick in so it maybe one of the others?? I have emailed Aircommand already but had no response but that was only yesterday evening.

Cheers Max.

Herbertclan

Mar 6, 2016
Perth
For those that were not aware Eidis Refridgeration in Wangara are a authorised repair agent for aircommand, the van is booked in and will put the prognosis up along with some feedback on the service for those who are interested. I will say the email response has been pretty quick and were very good on the phone when booking in.

Cheers, Max

Herbertclan

Mar 6, 2016
Perth
Hi all,

The visit to the doctors was all good, the issue was a cracked suction hose. The guy who I spoke to was good and followed up the prognosis with a phone call keeping me up to date. They were happy letting me leave the van overnight in their secured yard which helped me out (who takes holidays!! It only breeds more work on your return)
Collected the van this morning and put the ac through its paces this evening and all is good for the weekends trip.

Would I recommend Eidis Refridgeration? Yes I would ( I have absolutely no affiliation with the company)
Was it reasonably priced? Nothing to compare it to but it was a hell of a lot cheaper than a new ac!!
They were responsive to my emails and that always wins me over (still waiting for Air Command to reply) So overall it was a good company to deal with. The guy also mentioned Dometic now own Air Command??

Cheers Max,