17' Series 2015 Expanda 17.56-1

jason quigley

Jul 23, 2015
Melbourne
Long time stalker 1st time writer.
Brought a 2015 17.56-1 OB in stock standard, a month or so back and have gradually been working through all the modifications that I have stolen/ borrowed from the amazing folk here.

The one that I can't figure out if it will work is, with the updated bed end lids it doesn't look to be possible to store a blow molded table due to the reinforced nature that is behind the lid. If someone has achieved this would be interested to find out how it was achieved

thanks in advance
Jason

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
Long time stalker 1st time writer.
Brought a 2015 17.56-1 OB in stock standard, a month or so back and have gradually been working through all the modifications that I have stolen/ borrowed from the amazing folk here.

The one that I can't figure out if it will work is, with the updated bed end lids it doesn't look to be possible to store a blow molded table due to the reinforced nature that is behind the lid. If someone has achieved this would be interested to find out how it was achieved

thanks in advance
Jason
No I don't think it will fit I bought 2 tables from Aldi but won't fit.

Tricky

Nov 10, 2012
Eltham Victoria
Welcome Jason. Interesting point you make. I'm waiting for a new 18.58.1 after selling our 16.48.1 and used the space behind the hardlids for lots of storage. Interested to see what others have found.

Mullo

Aug 21, 2015
Perth, WA
The van I ordered last week I was told would have the all new lid and all new desigendBEF with it, the yard has not even seen them yet. Now i'm getting worried ;) reading this !!