2013 pathfinder video

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
I like the look of it, but probaly has the 4wd ability of the Xtrail or Dualis, pretty limited.

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
I really don't like this one, it is too similar to the outlander from Mitsubishi.
I think it is a step back from the name and credentials that pathfinder has established for itself.

gspy4u

Apr 27, 2012
Ipswich
OMG it looks like an ugly mazda and more like a car then a 4x4. Why do these idiots keep lowering all the 4x4's and making them car like. If you wanted a car you'd buy a car. Way to go to ruin another 4b.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
I really don't like this one, it is too similar to the outlander from Mitsubishi.
I think it is a step back from the name and credentials that pathfinder has established for itself.

TBH the pathfinder started life as a fairly soft fourby didn't it? It's only been the models with the disco styling that have hardened up. Sadly this seems to be the way of the world, I got a glimpse at the supposed new Pajero and if the photos are right they will be paying royalty to Honda for the CRV plus an ugly tax.

zerosecta

Sep 27, 2011
Melbourne
looks like a re-baged Mazda CX9 or Cx7 or Kluger... Either way Ugly, If you ask me...

I reckon Mitisibishi planted this one into Nissan because If nissan release this thing then you can be sure Pathfinder Sales for 2013 will be half that of Challengers for those that want into 4x4 but cant afford the cost or size of Patrols of LC's

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
Its a shame that they have diluted the pathfinder name. Nissan should really be calling it something else and just dropping "pathfinder". The previous pathies were all capable off road, even the first generation, but I reckon they must've airlifted this one onto those rocks at the start of video. This model will make the previous models be perceived even more as soft roaders (esp by Toyota drivers :p).
It will be interesting to see the future 4wd market of Nissan - they'll have the new big beast Patrol 2013, and the older GU for who knows how long. Is that it for serious off road, or maybe they'll bring out the Armada for the 'smaller' model.

D4Dazz

Dec 31, 2011
Rowville, VIC
Looks like the off ring of a Subaru Outback and and a CX9....

Nissan have lost the plot. First the Pootrol and now this, while Toyota keep banging out top quality 4wds.

Just mu opinion of course.

PS, sorry to any avid Nissan fans here ( I used to be one too)