Just Browsing 2010 on road model

BillyDean

Apr 26, 2018
Broken Hill
Hi All, new member here.
I have decided on an expanda(bunk bed model) and I am currently looking at a 2010 on road model.
With all the knowledge in this group, I was hoping to get some advice, pointers or peoples experiences with this van or similar. It’s listed at $27k with one owner. Any advice would be appreciated
has anyone taken this van on basic dirt/gravel roads? Also have people experienced having a van with no shower/toilet been a barrier when selling a van?

Lou

May 10, 2018
CVdfer34
Very popular model, price seems fair if condition is good. Ok on gravel basic dirt roads. Ground clearance the issue (mainly spare wheel gets caught if to rough) we got the one without bunks (would have preferred the bunks) friends have one with the bunks. Take the table out and even more space. Use a "bunnings" folding table and you sorted. Highly recommended. No selling barrier to this model as most owners stay in parks as have kids with the van. Well priced van for amount of family comfort. Not sure what extras it has but we usually 3/4 nights in free camping the rest in parks. Popular young family entrant model so will always have a market.

Reactions: Drover