20' Series 20.64-1 Club lounge does not fully extend

Matthew J Goss

Jun 12, 2016
Stanhope Gardens
Currently on the maiden overnight test run with the new 2016 Expanda 20.64-1. When extending the club lounge it does not seem to fully extend. On the inside of the van, there is an approx 5 finger gap between the van wall and the club lounge edge that slides towards the wall. I would expect the club lounge edge to be flush with the inside wall, which it is not.

Would welcome some feedback from anyone else with a similar van.

Matt

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
image.jpeg
Hi @Matthew J Goss . I have the
21-64 OB which is pretty much the same. I just went and took a picture of ours. I hope I understood what you meant. The picture shows the side closest to the fridge.

Reactions: dagree

Matthew J Goss

Jun 12, 2016
Stanhope Gardens
Thanks for the quick reply. Ours seems similar to your picture. Was expecting the club lounge slide out to be flush with van wall, but looks like a rookie assumption on my behalf. Once again appreciate the response. Matt

Reactions: Smirke

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Thanks for the quick reply. Ours seems similar to your picture. Was expecting the club lounge slide out to be flush with van wall, but looks like a rookie assumption on my behalf. Once again appreciate the response. Matt

Just looked at mine as well, looks the same as @Smirke's photo

Sammy D

Feb 14, 2016
Quirindi
Our slide out on the basestation is the same too.

Having said that I was curious, does everyone else's slide out go in and out crookedly? Ours always has one side well in front of the other and once one side hits you still need to hold the button for another five or so seconds for the other side to catch up. I'm not overly worried as it hasn't caused me any trouble but I thought this was a good opportunity to ask:).

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney

Having said that I was curious, does everyone else's slide out go in and out crookedly? Ours always has one side well in front of the other and once one side hits you still need to hold the button for another five or so seconds for the other side to catch up. I'm not overly worried as it hasn't caused me any trouble but I thought this was a good opportunity to ask:).
No ours goes on and out straight.

There is a control unit that synchronises the 2 motors.

It may need recalibration ?

Last edited:

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA

No, ours is like @Bellbirdweb s one. But, I have discovered ours can go in and out with the battery switch turned off. (And no, the 240v isn't plugged in at the time). I thought that strange. Does everyone else's do that, or was it just mine they did that too?

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
No, ours is like @Bellbirdweb s one. But, I have discovered ours can go in and out with the battery switch turned off. (And no, the 240v isn't plugged in at the time). I thought that strange. Does everyone else's do that, or was it just mine they did that too?

Yep ours works regardless of the battery switch