Starcraft 20.62.2 OB Inclusions?

dosmos

Nov 15, 2012
SE Melb, Victoria
Hi all. We've yet to pay our confirmation deposit on our 20.62.2 OB and have included the follwing:
Upgraded fridge size, bed dinette convertor, 120 to 150 W solar, extra internal PP, double external PP, extra awning light, 12 V plug under table, moved battery to under seats, extra external hatch to access space where washing machine goes, rear bike rack, external table, gas bayonet near rear wheel, extra towel rack in ES, bigger TV.
Can anyone think of anything else we might want to consider? We do 80% powered sites.
Thanks DOS

Gadgets 21.63.1

aka - adam 18.57.9
Jun 29, 2013
mornington peninsula victoria
www.bifolds.co
pic of extra cardboard under bed.
draw 1.jpg

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Entertainment module outside. Gas Bayonet at the front if they will do it. Buy your own TV but get them to fit TV bracket (ie Kogan), External shower. I love spending other peoples money. Speakers inside and outside with fusion stereo, maybe a second table. I would ask if they could do a table top that doubles as a bed converter. There that's a couple $k;)

Reactions: dagree

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
Annex light on the driver's side (side without door), handy for when emptying toilet or doing other things on that side at night.

meandher (a frost)

Mar 21, 2013
The Vines, WA
I guess we will find out if the heating cycle works at the WA meet up in Toodyay next weekend. It gets bloody cold out that way and the forecast is for rain - and lots of it. Wonder if Target stock those cowboy onesies with the flap in the back :)

Reactions: dagree

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
I'd add that the Ibis is very quiet and has worked well down to 3 degrees so far (the coldest temp we have been in) but I carry a small $20 blow heater too should I need it.
*Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring*

Gadgets 21.63.1

aka - adam 18.57.9
Jun 29, 2013
www.bifolds.co
Adam, did you order both your ac units non reverse cycle?
the back one is cooling only, the front one is cooling and heater element. i have a touch screen central heating controller with runs a fan heater for the moment, but i am going to install a gas heater in the van soon, the reason for not using aircon for heating, is that at night they are too noisy or require a generator at night to work. where a gas central heating unit is almost unheard and can run if your free camping or in a caravan park with power.

Gadgets 21.63.1

aka - adam 18.57.9
Jun 29, 2013
www.bifolds.co
*Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring*
*Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* heaters would almost put your power capacity at the limit. you should only need 1 with a good heater, however a good heater is not normally expensive. i use a masters $20 heater, but i tested many before purchasing. it blows very strong, but only draws 1800 watts. most will draw there power point limit of 2400 watts.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
*Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* heaters would almost put your power capacity at the limit. you should only need 1 with a good heater, however a good heater is not normally expensive. i use a masters $20 heater, but i tested many before purchasing. it blows very strong, but only draws 1800 watts. most will draw there power point limit of 2400 watts.

LOL!!!
I meant "me too"!!!

That's funny!

:rofl:

Ok, so I dont use two heaters, just one. I was simply agreeing with you ;)