18 "Series" 2nd lot of Pic's

Glenn

Sep 6, 2012
Bittern, VIC
Hi Guy's, I finally got around to get some more pics up that does show the slide-out from the inside only.
Cheer's

Attachments

• photo cv roadside.JPG
    photo cv roadside.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 281
  • photo exp.JPG
    photo exp.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 284
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 260
  • cv.JPG
    cv.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 255
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 261
  • photo bathroom.JPG
    photo bathroom.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 263
  • photo bathroom 1.JPG
    photo bathroom 1.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 240

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Very nice indeed Glen, love the club lounge. Just trying to work out what happens to lounge when you slide in/out, do you remove cushions or does the lounge remain in position? Or does the whole lounge slide with it?

Cheers.

Glenn

Sep 6, 2012
Bittern, VIC
Very nice indeed Glen, love the club lounge. Just trying to work out what happens to lounge when you slide in/out, do you remove cushions or does the lounge remain in position? Or does the whole lounge slide with it?

Cheers.

Hi Burnsy,

The Battery switch is in the doorway & so is the slide - out switch, the whole lounge stay's as is cushions, table, the lot. The whole club lounge slides out about 650-700mm & you can still get past it even when it is closed so will be good when on the road and one of the kids need the toilet or something to eat. We also got the bed converter which goes in place of the table and a cushion to make another double bed.

Cheers

Reactions: Burnsy

Glenn

Sep 6, 2012
Bittern, VIC
Yes Brad i have 2 x 12volt battery's in the front locker both charged via the car when travelling or charged via 240 when parked up.

gordonm

Oct 24, 2012
what is the e ternal height including ac i am buying one and hope to fit under shelter ta

Glenn

Sep 6, 2012
Bittern, VIC
Hi gordonm, just went out & measured the external height of our "18" standard with the Air Command, Ibis A/C and it come in at 2750mm, Neat !

We had the same problem mate as i have a shed with a door opening height of just on 3 metres thats why we chose the standard "18" with that Ibis A/C as it has a lower profile just to be sure and from what i read on the Ibis handle's the extreme temps better.

Fingers crossed, hope it fits !!

Cheer's Glenn