17Triton's Starcraft 17-58-3 OB

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
With the daughter starting vce and a part time job we aren't looking to get away much in the next 12 months so I will see if we can move it on and order a 2 berth van later next year if all goes to plan.
Ive often thought about maybe ditching the van for a few years and getting a little rustic with a decent camper trailer for a while. I think that would be fun to get back to basics. Problem is every time that thought gathers some momentum I hear that little voice in my head that whispers when I decide to inevitably trade back to a van the rising cost of vans would be a huge punch in the chops. Im astounded how much a current replacement for my van now costs.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Nice and quick for you guys. Bit odd to buy a van before xmas .... to pick up after xmas??

I hope your planning to hang around here??
Yeah we have one last run in the van before it goes. We only put the feelers out on FB and hadn't even got to caravan sales as we were going to get serious after xmas.
You haven't seen the last of me and there will be another van in the driveway before too long mate so that means more mods lol.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
C12E9F5E-9C14-4F33-A775-AF58AB9C9F9D.png

The Starcraft left with its new family today. We had some great trips in the 2 years we had it including the Flinders Rangers, Canberra and Central Australia as well as numerous small trips around Victoria and NSW. Now to wait for the new van.