17Triton's Starcraft 17-58-3 OB

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
That looks great @17triton . Love the material. I'm a tad confused as to why, though? It won't keep the light out at night. Or is it to keep prying eyes from "adult time" lol. I have to ask, where is the doona cover from. I am looking for something similar for my van. Love the colours! And love the anti slip matting on the tops of the cupboards. I am such a newbie lol would never have thought of that :oops:
Adult time ????lol lol lol;). As Jim said its just when you get out of the shower to dry. Unhook it when not needed. Doona covers from Kmart and shower curtain/screen from Spotlight.

Last edited:

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Made a bit of a start on the toolbox fit up tonight. I still have to make the gas bottle mounts and get the gas fitter to plumb up.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Have you guys been getting out much in the van @17triton ?
We've had three trips away in a bit over a month. 3 nights at Beaufort , 5 nights at Dimboola for Easter and a couple of nights at Lake Tooliorook off the grid. The van has been great. With my work I rotate through weekends so have to juggle a bit. Not going away for a month or so but have to get the toolbox done and get the diesel heater in so we can use it right through winter.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
I was lucky enough to receive a message from @mrsmfexpanda that she and @mfexpanda were coming up to Ballarat and wanted to catch up. And what better timing for a bit of welding from the master. @mfexpanda being someone who welds everyday was more than happy to help out. I can weld but it ain't pretty and with the combination of gal and mild steel I was happy that he could weave his magic.

image.jpg

And after an hour or so this is what I have! Just need to paint it and get it plumbed up. A huge thanks to @mfexpanda for giving me his time up to help me out and make the job a "professional " job at that. Thanks mate.
image.jpg