17' Series 17-56-2 ob 2015 models

Leechy

Jan 24, 2015
Kilmore vic
Just got off the phone this arvo to the Jayco dealer spare wheel has been moved to under the van all power points now have usb ports on the 1756-2 ob all models and cushions have longer Velcro strips. May before we get our one but going to the caravan & camping show at the melb show grounds to have a look. Can't wait

Hi this is the model we are looking at buying to could I get you to take some photos and post them for me :) were in the Pilbara wa and we can't make it to our perth camping show in March :( I'm so excited we had a non ob 2010 16ft expanda and sold that we got told we would have to wait till June before we could get a 2015

Reactions: JOBSWAN

Leechy

Jan 24, 2015
Kilmore vic
Hi this is the model we are looking at buying to could I get you to take some photos and post them for me :) were in the Pilbara wa and we can't make it to our perth camping show in March :( I'm so excited we had a non ob 2010 16ft expanda and sold that we got told we would have to wait till June before we could get a 2015
Hi Sarah next weekend is the show down here in melb so I will take some pics to put up for scrutiny I think there is about 8 of us going in so I would assume there will be plenty of pics taken during the day cheers leechy

Reactions: JOBSWAN