17' Series 17-56-1 ob any extra I may have missed ?

Kane

Apr 6, 2015
Perth
I assume that with the GPO with the built in usb, the usb would only be active when on 240v unless Jayco has also wired 12v to each. Kind of defeats the purpose in some ways.
Better to run a few extra 12v points and plug usb adapers into them so they can be used when free camping.

Yeah, I agree - they'd most likely use off the shelf outlets designed for home use, which as you say would only work on 240v. Unless they were custom built for RV use, they wouldn't also allow a 12v feed, as that would require including both a 240v AC -> 5V DC converter, as well as a 12V DC -> 5V DC converter.

Perhaps that is why Jayco have decided against putting them in. But they could have at least put in a couple USB sockets off the 12V wiring in it's place.. Oh well!

We also don't have led's in cupboard but do have led strip lights under the overhead ones.
Yes, ours has three sets of LED strips on the underside of the overhead cupboards (each on their own switch via the wireless system).. So perhaps that is what they meant when they said "Led lights in cupboards" I had just assumed that those strip lights were in previous years - perhaps not.

Red1

Sep 14, 2013
Emerald Qld
Ours is a 20.64 and it has the led strip lights fitted above the front bed, under the kitchen overheads and under the overheads above the dinette/ lounge in the slide out. We also do not have ant usb points anywhere except on the drifter panel. We got the extra outside access hatch to get under the bunks, it's not big but is handy. Got the light above the outside shower to but have not needed to use it yet.
Cheers
Dave