16' Series 16.49.4 pickup.

May 2, 2012
Outer East of Melbourne
I finally got the call from Page Brothers today. The expanda is getting delivered to them tomorrow. :) have booked for pickup Friday arvo next week. Cant wait! If my son gets his way i reckon that we might be camping in the driveway next weekend.

All I gotta do now is pray that it will fit through the garage into the back yard. I told the wife it will so she might be a little angry if it doesnt fit.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Hi TT. Driveway camping is great way to see what you really need to transfer to your new van. Got a shed half-full of "essentials" that didn't make it to the Expanda. Enjoy.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Hi TT, We are picking our 16-49-4 next Friday also, but from Ballarat. We might drive by each other.

Cheers Geoff

Harv n Bron

Jul 9, 2012
Hi TT, sounds like you went, are going through the same process I did. Measure, remeasure, look at it again, measure it again, assure all and sundry it will be ok, then whilst waiting for the van, hope the bloody hell it is ok. Have a look at my picture under the thread 'the parking lot', I had to join the gates in the middle with a hinge to give me about another 30mm of clearance through them. Then when I picked the van up they had put the tv antenna on the wrong side and I became very worried about hight... Got it home, eased it in the first time and then all good since then. Good luck with it..