The best mod I have done.

Where to next

Aug 25, 2015
Melbourne
This is the first time that I have posted anything about the mods that I have done to my van. I have done quite a few- had the van lifted, installed a toolbox on the drawer bar, moved the spare wheel to the rear bumper bar, installed a rear view camera amongst a number of other things. The one that for some silly reason I am happiest about is the latest mod. I have fitted water level senses to the toilet cassette and connected it to the setec drifter panel. Got the idea from a fellow expanda owner who I met in a caravan park. The toilet that I have would only have a light that indicated when the cassette was full (and I mean full). I have 4 kids who like to use the toilet, the only time that I would discover the cassette was full was always at night. This is even more of a problem when free camping with no dump point nearby. At least having some forewarning of the level in the cassette now, I am not going to find out in the middle of the night again.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Thankfully when my tribe went camping with us it was arm yourself with shovel and tilley lamp and you had better been on best behaviour during the day or you had to go bush by yourself...............a truly brilliant mod though.