Wonderland vans

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
had a look at the wonderland vans today. Wow was pretty impressed! No not buying ATM but to say they are constructed and finished well. Well worth a look and would be in my short list of vans with lotus and evernew.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Yea
Didn't see you there Jim, noticed the wonderland vans though but didn't look

Yeh wasn't a bad day to be there? Not too busy. I walked past them at Rosehill show too, something about the name don't gel but geez there worth a look.

Last edited:

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Just had a look at them on the net, they look the goods. What was their pricing like @achjimmy ?

Like most, dearer than Jayco but not to the top end. The construction is interesting they are made from CNC routed ply panels that interlock together. So it'd be super strong probably more so than any other construction I guess but then being wood the danger is long term leaks and probably weight?

When I comment to there WA dealer who was there that I didn't like the clad roof construction on the particular model we were in as it was to hard to wash! He was brutally honest. He has run a workshop repairing all vans for years and started work at coromal

He said all vans with modern technology today should have one piece flat construction roof and absolutely no front windows! He said a van moves way to much for a front window to stay sealed and is a granteed leak point. With flat panels all round your only ingress point is the corners and Windows which seal even better on the flat composite material once keyed up. Was interesting chat.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
what'd you think of the show @Bushman i really enjoyed it? Thought it was better than Rosehill TBH. But what was the go with Jayco losing pole postion at the front! All the way at the back! Didn't look anywhere as busy or well laid out? I saw the Jayco Manger standing there at one stage leaning against a pole 1. With nothing to do 2. Didn't look happy!

Ps you want to spin it off to another thread about the show?