Electrical Wiring/controller installer recommendation?

Matho

Feb 15, 2015
Carnegie
Hi Team,
The new 17.56.1 OB is ready in the next couple of weeks, and just got the 2007 merc gl320 to tow the van and fit the 4 kids.
Any suggestions on an auto electrician in South East Melbourne suburbs (I'm Carnegie and picking van up from page bros Seaford) that can do a brake controller and the 12 pin wiring? Currently it has a seven plug.
Any other suggestions for a rookie??
Cheers,
Matho

Tricky

Nov 10, 2012
Eltham Victoria
Welcome to the forum. Don't have a particular recommendation but most can do it for you. The only thing to watch is with many modern vehicles is where you pick the power from.

Good luck

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
yes I can recommend first aid auto they come to you so it cost a bit more but I like that saves you time and hassle he can come to work or home there very good 1300-861-526 @Matho you will need a hot wire for your fridge in the 12 pin and get a red ark battery isolator so when you stop it doesn't keep draining from battery they have done a great job on cars ive had I think 80 bucks to come to you for me time at home is priceless so I don't care and you can stand next to him and watch and hammer him with questions there in south east to im in altona meadows so don't know how much mite be cheaper for you ???? good luck they all charge much the same even when you take car to them first aid are auto electricians

Reactions: bigcol

Gibbo

Mar 17, 2013
Bayside
Hi Matho
I had Page Bros do it when I picked up the van. (during handover) I don't know who they used but its just around the corner in Harnet drive Seaford. I had it included in the price of my van.

Reactions: Bluey