20' Series Winegard Antenna no reception

RIB007

Dec 17, 2017
Terrey Hills NSW
Hi all
We have a new 2018 expanda OB 20.64 picked it up last week.Like A kid with a new toy I was testing our tv,there is no reception coming from the Winegard antenna,did a test and there is no feed back coming from the antenna.Contacted Jayco and was advise to turn on the the boast small problem I can’t find the boaster or any switch for it.
Has any got the same model expanda and advise me where the boaster switch is there is no switch where the tv antenna cable goes into as advised by Jayco

Thanks
Richard

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Hi all
We have a new 2018 expanda OB 20.64 picked it up last week.Like A kid with a new toy I was testing our tv,there is no reception coming from the Winegard antenna,did a test and there is no feed back coming from the antenna.Contacted Jayco and was advise to turn on the the boast small problem I can’t find the boaster or any switch for it.
Has any got the same model expanda and advise me where the boaster switch is there is no switch where the tv antenna cable goes into as advised by Jayco

Thanks
Richard
Hi there. I have the 21-64, so is pretty similar. Ours is under the top cupboard on the left as you walk in. once pressed the little light turns green. Dont look for anything big, it is just a little push button. The socket for the 12V is there too. (it may be on the same plastic bit, I just cant remember). Hope that helps.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Look for a plate like this and push the black button, a little green light will come on and all should be good.

This thread might help as well.................
http://expandasdownunder.com/threads/tv-reception-a-rehash.9708/

1530304266305.png

RIB007

Dec 17, 2017
Terrey Hills NSW
Hi all thank you for what I had to look for,it is hidden in the cupboard above the fridge where the 240 volt curcit breaker is .I am confused why Jayco put it there as there is no way you could run the tv from there.
TV works perfect reception is very good in the driveway
Regard
Richard

Reactions: Smirke