Electrical Which Air Conditioner?

pauljygrant

Apr 1, 2015
Adelaide
Just trying to find out the make and model that Jayco usually installs in its current caravans / Basestations? Does anyone have comments on how well it works , both cooling and heating?
Our dealer appears to have fitted upgraded units in all their stock and worried why they would do this - do they know something that we don't (yet)?
Cheers, Paul

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
We got the Ibis air #2 in our 21-64 (4 months old) and it works a treat on cooling. (No idea on heating, as I don't like the cold so don't holiday there at all). The #3 was what I wanted, but they wouldn't do it as they still had the 2's left. Our dealer recommended not to go with the coleman as they were all talk, no action and were noisy.

Tony&Maxene

Apr 24, 2015
Sydney, NSW
Just trying to find out the make and model that Jayco usually installs in its current caravans / Basestations? Does anyone have comments on how well it works , both cooling and heating?
Our dealer appears to have fitted upgraded units in all their stock and worried why they would do this - do they know something that we don't (yet)?
Cheers, Paul
The standard is a Coleman Mach8 in the current Model 21.66.6
I have just ordered a Base Station 21.66.6 Outback myself for delivery in November ready for the grey nomad thing next year
Space was what we were after - just load all your tables, chairs and bits and pieces in the back 650kg storage minus food/water and you still have room in the front