Where to find a 'D' ring pull from cupboard under beds on Expanda 16.49-1

Johnstons

Aug 10, 2012
Anywhere in the great outdoors
Hi just wondering if anyone could tell me where to buy some 'D' ring pulls that are used on the cupboards under the beds please?
Someone broke ours although no-one(especially the kids) seems to know who or how?

Cheers

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
So "not me" lives in your van too.....lol...Ours broke on our last van and no-one knows how either. Luckily ours was under warranty at the time. Contact Jayco dealer and they can get them for you.
Cheers Jenny

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I bought some smaller ones from Bunnings a few years ago to use in my drawer set in the back of the ute. I think at the time they had a variety of sizes.

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
So "not me" lives in your van too.....lol...Ours broke on our last van and no-one knows how either. Luckily ours was under warranty at the time. Contact Jayco dealer and they can get them for you.
Cheers Jenny

ha ha ditto - it's sitting on my desk in front of me reminding me everyday I've done nothing about it.

Roh

Oct 26, 2010
Mornington Peninsula VIC
Jennymay,
I found them online at Prestige Jaycos website. They have an online accessories store and they will post them out. I broke 2 of these in 2 weeks so i got rid of them and cut a hole out with the jigsaw and now i dont have to worry about breaking them
Cheers
Rohan

Handles.jpg

Big Gee

Apr 8, 2011
The ACT
I'm sure I have seen a pic on this site? Where someone cut the back out of the mount, so when the latch got folded back instead of breaking it laid over?

Maybe someone else can remember this as well?

rojoberry

Mar 16, 2012
Pakenham Victoria
If you contact Jayco spares they will post these items to you I am luckly enough they are only a few kms from home an will vissi them tomorrow as I managaed to brake one of these in only our second trip out. may enen grab a couple, just in case.

rojoberry

Mar 16, 2012
Pakenham Victoria
I have seen the pic Big Gee is talking about with the backs cut out of the handle, pick up the new handle today only cost a few bucks directly from factory accessory shop Dandenong. When I got home cut the back out of the new one then remove the three existing handles and cut the back out of them too. Hopefully this solves the problem of broken handles.