What size sheets do you use?

Ozwitch

May 15, 2012
Melbourne
I'm unsure of the bed measurements for each end, so would like to know if you use standard double fitted sheets or do you get them custom-made? Would you use a double sheet as a top sheet and a double doona?

If custom made, can anyone supply the name of a sheet maker in the Melbourne area?

Are We There Yet?

Jun 24, 2011
Vic
We used a standard sheet in either a queen or double size (sorry can't remember which!) but it fitted on the mattress ok. The doona was definitely a double so it didn't hang over the side too much.

Ozwitch

May 15, 2012
Melbourne
Thanks for that info Helen, good to know. Do you know if the beds on the 18.57 are the same size at each of the ends?

Feb 1, 2012
We made up our beds for the first time over the weekend and had a queen fitted sheet. My wife felt they were a tad too small, mainly because of the mattress thickness so we have gone to king size fitted for the bottom.....now that i think about it, it may have just been a ploy to get new sheets....:smile:

Ozwitch

May 15, 2012
Melbourne
Hmm I'm thinking now I just might get them made once I find out the measurements. You're right, it is a very deep wall. I hate wrinkles of any kind on my fitted sheet, I'm a bit of a crazy in that regard. And I'm still not sure whether both beds are the same size?

TweedTravellers

Jan 27, 2012
Gold Coast (NSW side)
I previously wrote that we use double sheets (that was on 17.56-1) but today I tried the double mattress protector on our new 18.57-9 and it fitted the rear bed but was too small for the front bed. The Jayco website says the 17 & 18 have the same size front bed but I don't think this is true.

Stan53

May 27, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria
We have the Swift camper and fitted sheets today as part of our practice. At one end is a standard double bed. The other is a standard single beds. Fitted sheets work just fine. Although I went for queens on the double bed.

Schubert

Jul 9, 2012
Newcastle N.S.W
Does anyone know the size of the bed on the Expanda 14.44-5 ? Cannot seem to find it - fingers crossed its bigger than a double. xx
Cheers, The Schuberts

Feb 1, 2012
We made up our beds for the first time over the weekend and had a queen fitted sheet. My wife felt they were a tad too small, mainly because of the mattress thickness so we have gone to king size fitted for the bottom.....now that i think about it, it may have just been a ploy to get new sheets....:smile:

Can confirm King fitted is too big, queen should be fine.