We just traded in our Expanda, bought a Ford Ranger and a Silverline.

ruandleigh

Jul 12, 2012
Bittern Victoria
Hello Everyone, I joined this forum a while ago, when we bought our 16.49.1 Expanda, well we had a shocker of a year last year(both of us had surgery and long recovery!!) and we did some soul searching and figured lifes short, so we traded in the expanda. Went out and bought the Ford Ranger and ordered the Silverline..so now we are waitng..Thanx Leigh

ruandleigh

Jul 12, 2012
Bittern Victoria
Hi Relgate and tricky, Thanx and we have ordered a 21.65.4 we are getting black leather on the seats, magnolia cupboards and we can hardly wait...None of my workmates get it or understand how exciting this is..
Yes Tricky after the last year we just thought Im not waiting any more.
Our Ranger is Black and I have a ARB bullbar and an accent canopy also from ARB. I work in a rural area with kangaroos everywhere, so now I feel safer. and my truck looks hot!!
Regards Leigh

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
image.jpg
Well done when is the van due ?

Black ute and silverline great choice

Last edited:

ruandleigh

Jul 12, 2012
Bittern Victoria
Thank you for all the replies...I knew someone would be excited not just us!! It comes off the line on the 14th of Oct, so we will probably take possesion a couple of weeks?? after that..
Has anyone had any problems with there Silverline?
Mfexpanda your ute and van look great, now Im more impatient than before..
Regards Leigh

Reactions: dagree

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Thank you for all the replies...I knew someone would be excited not just us!! It comes off the line on the 14th of Oct, so we will probably take possesion a couple of weeks?? after that..
Has anyone had any problems with there Silverline?
Mfexpanda your ute and van look great, now Im more impatient than before..
Regards Leigh
3 weeks or so for handover i suspect.

Theres only one other person on this forum that can afford all that is the luxurious Jayco flagship .... (well, theres two of you now) Ive seen @mfexpanda's in the flesh and its pretty overwhelming. I wasnt allowed inside of course, but i got a great idea of what the inside might have looked like even through i wasnt allow past the rope fence.

If your bad run last year has helped you guys to realise lifes too short to wait, i suspect its made this step that much sweeter. Good on you.

Just in time to christen it at Beaufort in November. You and @mfexpanda can do a Mexican wave together

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh

Theres only one other person on this forum that can afford all that is the luxurious Jayco flagship .... (well, theres two of you now) Ive seen @mfexpanda's in the flesh and its pretty overwhelming.[/USER] can do a Mexican wave together

I reckon @nut17 might beg to differ with you mate... His "Big Beast" is as big and as shiny as Gerry makes I reckon. And with enough solar to power a small African nation.

http://www.expandasdownunder.com/threads/our-big-beast.7404/

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat

Theres only one other person on this forum that can afford all that is the luxurious Jayco flagship .... (well, theres two of you now) Ive seen @mfexpanda's in the flesh and its pretty overwhelming. I wasnt allowed inside of course, but i got a great idea of what the inside might have looked like even through i wasnt allow past the rope fence.

If your bad run last year has helped you guys to realise lifes too short to wait, i suspect its made this step that much sweeter. Good on you.

Just in time to christen it at Beaufort in November. You and @mfexpanda can do a Mexican wave together
I got past the rope and got to stand on the step and peer into the luxurious palace on wheels!

ruandleigh

Jul 12, 2012
Bittern Victoria
Hey guys, I would love to do a two van mexican wave and I also would need to borrow that rope off mfexpanda..Wow that van @nut17 is huge..I was freaking about the size of ours...
Crusty181 3 weeks is going to be forever..
Whats happening at Beaufort?
We thought for our shakedown we might go to Maidens inn at Moama near Echuca, or RACV Cobram Resort?

Reactions: Crusty181

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Hey guys, I would love to do a two van mexican wave and I also would need to borrow that rope off mfexpanda..Wow that van @nut17 is huge..I was freaking about the size of ours...
Crusty181 3 weeks is going to be forever..
Whats happening at Beaufort?
We thought for our shakedown we might go to Maidens inn at Moama near Echuca, or RACV Cobram Resort?
image.jpg Last time at Beaufort

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh