Chassis Water plumbing diagram/schematic

spiderpig

Nov 7, 2015
Canberra
Our 14.44 has fairly basic water/plumbing fitted from factory. One 82l tank, hand pump in sink basin plus a mixer tap that does cold water only when connected up to mains. No 12v pump or hot water etc.
One of my many next of many projects is to add some more options, another tank, 12v water pump, hot water and outside shower.
Will be starting with an extra tank and going from there.
Is there such thing as a jayco water plumbing diagram anywhere or something i could use as a guide? Im sure i could work it out with some thought mixed with a bit of trial and error :) But something to use as a start/guide would be handy. And no doubt there are a few components i need to ensure things like hot water systems dont get blown up or things fed water at the wrong time that i should know about.

Matt - VK1MT

Apr 20, 2015
Canberra
upload_2016-1-10_10-57-17.png

Very rough diagram.

Matt.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
I'd import Drover to do the job.

He's always mucking around with plumbing and comes up with sensible solutions....most of the time.

Seriously, he's got a 14 model so I'd be looking to him for some advice.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Our 14.44 has fairly basic water/plumbing fitted from factory. One 82l tank, hand pump in sink basin plus a mixer tap that does cold water only when connected up to mains. No 12v pump or hot water etc.
One of my many next of many projects is to add some more options, another tank, 12v water pump, hot water and outside shower.
Will be starting with an extra tank and going from there.
Is there such thing as a jayco water plumbing diagram anywhere or something i could use as a guide? Im sure i could work it out with some thought mixed with a bit of trial and error :) But something to use as a start/guide would be handy. And no doubt there are a few components i need to ensure things like hot water systems dont get blown up or things fed water at the wrong time that i should know about.
Its like looking into a pot of boiling spaghetti, and trying to visually trace one noodle from one end to the other.