Van and bumper no longer required.

Colsar

May 10, 2014
Mornington Peninsula
hi guys and gals,

looking to upgrade if anyones selling a 17.56-1 touring , also require a replacement std white round bumper for my existing van if any one has one.

happy to discuss if anyone can help , thanks

Col and Sarah

Reactions: Bluey

Panda 1756

Aug 18, 2014
Victoria
Hi There, my names Anna, and we are considering selling our 2014 17.56-1. It's a tough decision...Thinking to get a starcraft.

We are in Ballarat, It has the following extras;
120 watt solar panel x 1 and reg
100 amp Battery
Mudflaps
External TV point
External Gas Bayonet up front
Picnic Table
Wind-up Antenna
Privacy Screens
Full Annexe with Anti-flap Kit.

Tare 1750kg
Ball weight 163kg

$41,900

also if youre interested I am also selling the Weight Distribution Hitch that we used with it. Eaz Lift

Beautiful Van, Rooftop Aircon, 2 piece Sprung Mattress, LED strip lighting on the awning, 3 way 150 Lt fridge, (yes we just got in before they changed the regs re the annexes) Its our first van and we've been on a few trips to the BIG 4's, never been on the dirt or anything, we're not smokers, and we don't travel with pets. Just about to pay the rego for it, for another 12mths, so there's that also. Also we put shelves in the wardrobe up the back, they are removable. Just had a quick look for some pics. Cant find them immediately, sure I must have some somewhere, lol

Reactions: Drover and Bluey

Colsar

May 10, 2014
Mornington Peninsula
hi Anna, its a touring model , not outback ? pics would be great if you can , and so it turns out i will be in ballarat this wed and thursday.
i will pm my mobile number to you. thanks

Reactions: Bluey

Macca666

Jan 21, 2015
Echuca, Vic
Hi @Colsar, how did you go with Anna? I have a 2014 17-56-1 Touring. I wasn't really going to sell it but I could be talked into it if you are still interested? I am 25min out of Echuca if you would like to view it some time.