20' Series Tool Box options for 2018 Expanda caravan

Jun 12, 2018
Millfield
Hi Guys,

Very new to this page but we are currently awaiting delivery of our new Expanda caravan, I have been looking around for front box options and haven't really found anything that i belive will do the job. Can anyone suggest a box and model they have and it works or are we best to look at a custom build?

Thankyou in advance,

Jun 12, 2018
Millfield
Hi Guys,
Im up in the Hunter valley NSW, Your box looks very fit for purpose Ben, i like it. All i want to do is have a useable space at the front which can house the gas bottles and than other essentials(eg chainsaw/tool kit etc). depending on design maybe a BBQ

What do you use the tube frames for @Ben Sweetnam?

Can i have DS custom contact please?

Cheers,

Oct 17, 2017
Sydney
Hi Guys,
Im up in the Hunter valley NSW, Your box looks very fit for purpose Ben, i like it. All i want to do is have a useable space at the front which can house the gas bottles and than other essentials(eg chainsaw/tool kit etc). depending on design maybe a BBQ

What do you use the tube frames for @Ben Sweetnam?

Can i have DS custom contact please?

Cheers,
Thanks - very happy with the result - the tubes on top for wood, other stuff to sit there and just tie down very useful

JBee

Nov 2, 2017
Croydon
What do you want it to do? Requirements vs constraints?

I used DS Custom in Melbourne and had my box shipped up - very happy
Thanks - very happy with the result - the tubes on top for wood, other stuff to sit there and just tie down very useful
Hi Ben

I'm in Melbourne, and after putting a dint in the rear panel of the car doing a sharp right hander towing the van which has a plastic tub on the drawbar, I'm looking at having something made similar to the pics you posted. What was the turnaround on your box? And the cost?

Thanks
James

Oct 17, 2017
Sydney
Hi Ben

I'm in Melbourne, and after putting a dint in the rear panel of the car doing a sharp right hander towing the van which has a plastic tub on the drawbar, I'm looking at having something made similar to the pics you posted. What was the turnaround on your box? And the cost?

Thanks
James
They were done in a couple of weeks - cost was $2400 plus freight from memory - well worth if from my end