18' Series Toilet will not operate

Paul A

Dec 29, 2016
Townsville
Hi All
I have just pulled the caravan out after 6 months. The toilet will not flush.
I have checked both fuses and all ok. I have power going to the flush controller. But have no red light on. I have checked the pump is not seized.
There is 2 black wires running from the controller on top to a small P/C board down in the lower section next to the fuse. Does anyone know what this small P/C board does as it has no sensors or other wires connected to it.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul A

Dec 29, 2016
Townsville
It has the pump that is submerged in the water tank below. You pull the flush mechanism and controller out and the pump is attached by a cable.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
yes, I have had the odd fuse that looked okay but failed the meter test, after I had looked at it I then pulled everything apart found nothing wrong so then tested fuse properly which I should have done in the first place..............make sure the water lines are clear @Paul A I once had goop blocking the flow in my old 14.44, the stuff I had added to the water sort of gelled in the tubes like a fungal attack, blew out with air then washed everything in metho and only used plain water after that....
While Big Mals thunder can the water comes from main tanks, when it's switch stopped working couldn't find the fault so ended up bypassing the circuit board completely, it flushes now but the lights don't work , have to use a stick now....lol,lol,lol.

Last edited:

Pete04

Mar 26, 2017
Adelaide
Paul did you find the issue, i have recently had the same problem, found a second fuse in the cassette area, that was blown but after replacing it still cant get the pump working..