Toilet problem ? Help urgently :-((

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Hey all been off the site for some time. Hope everyones enjoying there Pandas. Havent been in ours for over 6 months now. Living up in remote Cape York Peninsula on a 12 month contract in an Aboriginal community.

Anyways, my lovely wife rings this morning after having a number one in the toilet , the toilet did not flush!!!
She says the pump is making a noise but no water is flushing the system.
On the outside where the chemical level glass id ,is showing no chemical.
My question is firstly where does the toilet get its water source from?
And can anyone point me in the right direction to fix the issue. She used the toilet only last night & it flushed fine.
I am over a 1000 K's from her so cant just get in the car & drive down to her.
Rang Jayco Cairns & they said unless they see the van they are not sure of the problem. :-((
One water tank is showing full , the other only 2 led lights showing. Would this be the issue?
The other thing jayco said to check was the purple fuse box inside where the cassette is kept to see if its blown. I would have thought though if the pump still makes noise then the fuse is fine?

Help anyone please.
Cheers, Doggy

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Hi doggy so are you saying the sight glass level is showing no chemical or water? if so the flush tank is empty. to fill you swivel out the goose neck, unscrew cap and put some water in there.