Toilet Cassette Full Light.

Glenn42

Jun 26, 2013
Yep...mine doesn't work either. Suspect it's something to do with the goat inside the cassette

Reactions: Ligedy

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
On my old boys Jayco motorhome I had to replace the LED that indicates that the cassette was full. you should be able to find the magnet switch there somewhere to test it, its a little bit of mucking around. I haven't got the same model toilet as yours so I can't do any instructional pics for you I'm afraid.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
I've heard that the magnetic 'sensor' inside the cassette is easy to damage if you shake the cassette around too much with solids in it. Could it be a stuffed/jammed switch?

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Good winter-time job is to thoroughly clean/service your cassette including disassembling it.
(Great way to get out of "worse job" and you can stretch it out). Only way to find any internal bits that need fixing.
If you accidentally used your manual for loo paper, you'll be able to find .pdf versions on the Thetford website.

coled1970

May 27, 2012
Hunter Valley, Newcastle
Had a go at fixing mine but not very successful. It was the magnets in the float assembly. Not sure how old your units are, but i came accross the Thetford stand at one of the caravan shows in Melbourne, spoke to the salesman there who informed me the units have 3 years warranty. He took my address and sent me a new top section for the cassette. Works now.
So if your unit is under 3yr's old i would talk to yr Jayco dealer and get it fixed. Had the flush pump die 6 months ago and Jayco replaced it also.