Time to hit the road

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
Nt here we come,depart brisvagas mon 13may via darling downs to Bourke , broken hill,petersborough, port Augusta up to the rock ,Alice springs then all attractions to Darwin ,Kakadu loop,Booroola loop,Mt Isa dinosaur trail to charters towers then down hill back to brisvagas, if you ever get to charters towers the Long horn cattle trip is a must worth every cent. See you on the road,apparently by reading others threads we will be the only Nissan navarea out there that will NOT be broken down

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Nt here we come,depart brisvagas mon 13may via darling downs to Bourke , broken hill,petersborough, port Augusta up to the rock ,Alice springs then all attractions to Darwin ,Kakadu loop,Booroola loop,Mt Isa dinosaur trail to charters towers then down hill back to brisvagas, if you ever get to charters towers the Long horn cattle trip is a must worth every cent. See you on the road,apparently by reading others threads we will be the only Nissan navarea out there that will NOT be broken down
Crustys loyal and trusted friend is very much alive and well, and now up in your part of the world still going strong. I might be swapping to the dark side, but i havent forgotten. Enjoy the trip, and safe travels

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
He thought his was that good he got rid of it oh what a feeling

If going to Broken hill Silverton pub for lunch is pretty good and the Mad Max museam also not bad

Reactions: DRW

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
images-1.png

That's me

Reactions: DRW and Bluey

Andre307

May 18, 2016
Adelaide
We are heading from Adelaide to the NT then WA on May 20th. You never know we may cross paths along the way ;)

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
We are heading from Adelaide to the NT then WA on May 20th. You never know we may cross paths along the way ;)
Have a good safe trip you probably be ahead of me planning to be at the Rock 1st to 7th June when we get to nt most of our stops will be 5 to 7 days to have a good look around

Andre307

May 18, 2016
Adelaide
Thanks, and a safe trip to you too. We will be backtracking a bit from Darwin and travelling slowly with the young kids (about 300km max a day) I’ll make sure I put the forum stickers on before I go in case you spot me.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Have a great time @poor but proud , Mr Crusty will still be waiting for his dream machine to turn up by the time you get back, I say Dream because no pics then it hasn't happened....lol,lol,lol..............take your woollies with you we are freezing out here and giving the diesel heater a good run but by the time you leave I will be back at home.....................Oh if your going to do The Dinosaur Trail then run to Winton and check out the Age of Dinosaurs museum and Lark Quarry then cut across to Richmond and Hughendon, missing the Winton museum would be a big loss and buy a Dinosaur Trail Pass and,save a heap of $$$.

Reactions: Bluey and Crusty181

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
Have a great time @poor but proud , Mr Crusty will still be waiting for his dream machine to turn up by the time you get back, I say Dream because no pics then it hasn't happened....lol,lol,lol..............take your woollies with you we are freezing out here and giving the diesel heater a good run but by the time you leave I will be back at home.....................Oh if your going to do The Dinosaur Trail then run to Winton and check out the Age of Dinosaurs museum and Lark Quarry then cut across to Richmond and Hughendon, missing the Winton museum would be a big loss and buy a Dinosaur Trail Pass and,save a heap of $$$.
did winton last year, the new matilda centre was worth the visit found some family photos on display that went back to the cobb and co days the age of dinosaurs is truly amazing and a work in progress so will be worth another visit, if up there its worth the divert to go down to Yaraka just to watch the sunset from the escarpment, its visitors who are keeping the town alive $3 a night power water and a pool how can you go wrong

Reactions: Drover and Bluey