16' Series thetford toilet flush too strong

bob husband

Aug 20, 2018
bribie island
I have a 2006 expanda with a thetford toilet ,the problem with it is the flush is too strong and it spins over the top of the bowl,it has its own flush tank and pump,any ideas? could there be an something where the flush actually comes out thats maybe come out and fallen into the cassette and thrown away. drives me batty,must be someone else that had this problem...............thanks in advance....bob

Reactions: Drover

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
I have a 2006 expanda with a thetford toilet ,the problem with it is the flush is too strong and it spins over the top of the bowl,it has its own flush tank and pump,any ideas? could there be an something where the flush actually comes out thats maybe come out and fallen into the cassette and thrown away. drives me batty,must be someone else that had this problem...............thanks in advance....bob
hi had the same issue check to see if there is an o ring or rubber washer where the spout enters the bowl this washer/ o ring locks the spout at the correct angle no other adjustments , look at thetford spare parts list to see position they see the part as a spare i just used a washer out of a tap repair kit lot cheaper

bob husband

Aug 20, 2018
bribie island
cant realign the squirter,ended taking the pump out and turned a re stricter out of stainless and sqeezed it inside the hose and it works great now ,thankyou for all comments