Theft yes be aware people

rojoberry

Mar 16, 2012
Pakenham Victoria
I had a visit from the people just up the road yesterday late afternoon who I have never met before, but had admired their brand new 17.56-1 which arrived a couple of months before our van and had taken pride of place at the top of their driveway. Unfortunately the meeting wasn't under the greatest of circumstances they had come to let us know that someone or two had taken a liking to their van. That’s right just backed up, hook on the safety chains discarded the chocks and drive off.
This took place in broad daylight on Wednesday 27/6 in a window between 11.30am and 1.00pm so as you can imagine the holiday to Inverloch this school holidays is off and now all the rigmarole that goes with ordering of another new van and all the associated gear that was inside. The only saving grace was that at least it was insured.

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
Yep there is some definite SCUM lurking around out there and were powerless if we catch them in the act well legally anyway >>>>

zerosecta

Sep 27, 2011
Melbourne
That really sucks Dogs Balls - -

My take on this, If your van is going to be sitting in your driveway for any longer than 2 weeks simply begging to be nicked - Then get a set of Jack stands that it can sit on and take either one or both of the wheels off... Bit of effort but small price to pay when considered against having to replace a van with many hours of mods etc. done to it.