Starcraft Starcraft 19ft limited addition

Mattanddeb

Mar 18, 2015
Victoria
Hi all, just ordered a new 19ft Starcraft 19.61.3 ob and have a delima! We have been told the van we ordered unknown to the salesman at the time, has ordered a limited addition. The look of the van inside and out is very different. It's basically the sterling interior on Starcraft. Going to try and post pics. If we don't want this we now have to wait until march next year for the new one which we don't know what it will look like! What do you guys think? It has themagnolia look cupboards in the kitchen and bathroom only

Attachments

• IMG_0941.PNG
    IMG_0941.PNG
    461 KB · Views: 433

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Price wise, Im presuing its the same as a std Starcraft. Does it have a higher level of options, or just a unique color palette and sticker? With cars the limited editions are higher optioned

JT76

Jan 24, 2016
Central Coast
Might be a good thing, as long as you like the look of it. From the picture I think it looks good! Sounds like you are paying the standard price but getting a few little bells and whistles. Win win.

Reactions: 1DayIll

Tripper

May 13, 2017
Moranbah
If your getting the fibreglass sides, touch control fridge, water filter tap, limited edition graphics and a slicker looking interior at no extra cost, along with getting the van earlier than the 2018 model......I know which way I would be going.
May even have it in time for Xmas holidays.
I checked to see if they were doing the limited edition in the pop tops but no luck only the vans.