Electrical Sphere 6 light issue

GregW

Jan 30, 2013
Perth
Hi all,

Just picked our new starcraft 20.62.2 OB, and got an issue with one of the lights on the new sphere 6 light system.

I have cleared and reprogrammed the lights etc, so that they make more sense.

The issue i have is one of the lights clicks on and then off again, you can hear it click in the sphere contoller as it does it, also the green led stays on all the time, the others dont. I have deleted the program and reprogrammed it, but it still does it. I have phoned the caravan yard, and they still havn,t got back to me, and its annoying me that its not working.

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue and fixed it.

Cheers

Greg

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
I can't help you, but it sounds very cool that you reprogram them to suit yourself ..... Im presuming if you don't like the position of the switch you can add more switches ???

GregW

Jan 30, 2013
Perth
I can't help you, but it sounds very cool that you reprogram them to suit yourself ..... Im presuming if you don't like the position of the switch you can add more switches ???
Yes you can add more switches, and reprogram the existing ones, it is a good system

GregW

Jan 30, 2013
Perth
Hi all,

All fixed today thanks to the service department at caravanland. Sometimes the relays in the sphere control unit just fail, thus the led stays on and the light goes on and off. Just need to replace sphere control unit, all fixed. Just had to reprogram lights.